Wednesday, December 17, 2008

NSN with Cary Ott & Ben Taylor 12-7-08

Cary Ott, the former Chicagoan who's now Nashville-based, opened with a set that included the song we played from his Lucid Dream CD, "I Wouldn't Do That To You," as well as a cover of a song by The Band, "Twilight," that he contributed to a Teach For America benefit.

Sentimental Queens
Wear You Down
Daylight
I Wouldn't Do That To You
Am I Just One (a song that was featured on Grey's Anatomy)
Pink Sunglasses (a new song)
Twilight (the Band cover)
Ain't No Upside
Just Up The Road

Our headliner was Ben Taylor, son of James Taylor and Carly Simon - how 'bout those musical genes? He was accompanied by fellow artist David Saw.

Love Gets Sweeter
Must Of Fallen
Wrong
I See You
Nothing I Can Do (Ben said this one was about his mom)
Broken Down Figure (David Saw, title cut from his latest CD)
Wicked Way
America
Cow Cow Yiki
Turn On The Lights
Wilderness
After It's Over

No comments:

Post a Comment